Our fine art and antiques Shipping Department has over 50 years’ experience in coordinating shipping arrangements for any variety of items purchased at our World Treasure Fine Art Auctions. Regardless of size or quantity, Jackson's in-house shipping department can expertly arrange for your fine art and antique purchases to be packed, crated and shipped anywhere in the world.
All successful bidders participating in one of Jackson’s World Treasures Fine Art Auctions, will receive a complimentary shipping quote on the invoice for their purchases within 48 hours of the date of sale. This shipping quote includes the cost of standard shipping as well as charges for materials and labor for professional packing. Please indicate any special shipping instructions on the bid form such as insured or uninsured. No purchases will be shipped until funds have cleared our bank.
E-mail Shipping Department
Our Shipping Process:
- All orders are processed in the order of payment received.
Those who pay for both their items and shipping, will be the first to be processed and shipped to you.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery once payment has cleared. Obviously furniture and other large items may require longer delivery time.
- All porcelain and glassware items are doubleboxed.
- All shipments are sent with signature required.
- We also offer PACKAGING ONLY services for a fee and then are happy to charge the shipping costs directly to your FedEx or UPS account.
- We offer domestic wooden crates as well as international certified custom wood crates.
Our Approved Carriers:
To serve you better Jackson’s International works with the following national and international shippers:
- UPS - United Parcel Service
- UPS- United Parcel Service- Supply Chain Solution (oversized freight)
- FedEx – Federal Express
- DHL - Global
- USPS – United States Postal Service
- Vintage Transportation
(based in Atlanta, Georgia, specializing in oversized freight)
- Plycon Transportation Group
(offices throughout US, specializing in oversized freight)
- Craters and Freighters
(based in Golden, Colorado, specializing in oversized freight)