During the ongoing COVID-19 virus, the health of our clients and employees is Jackson’s number one concern. To facilitate clients visiting our campus, Jackson’s has implemented the following precautions and policies:
- We request that all visitors to our campus wear a mask at all times.
- If you do not have a mask one will be provided to you at no charge. Rubber gloves are also available for those who would like them.
- Hand sanitizer will be abundantly placed throughout the gallery for all to use.
- Frequently handled objects and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected three times daily.
- We ask that all guests observe social distancing guidelines. The large size of our showroom allows for seating arrangements which are greater than the recommended guideline of 6 feet.
- In the event we feel those attending would surpass what the CDC views as safe gathering guidelines, we would reserve the right to limit the amount of visitors who may enter our facility.
- If you feel unwell with any symptoms do not attend the sale. We would be happy to place an absentee or phone bid for you or you can of course bid online.